This privacy statement sets out how Kidzline.lk will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on Terms and conditions. Kidzline.lk is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
kidzline.lk is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorized access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you. If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please contact us. Click on the contact us tab at the top of this page.
Note: If you still have questions about shopping online, but want to enjoy the benefits of shopping at Kidzline.lk, call our Customer Care Centre on +94717221555 to place an order.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Where you order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information.
- When you register with us to receive our monthly newsletter or details of offers or products we will collect your e-mail address. You can also provide us with more information about you and your family so that the details of offers and products we send you will be more suited to your circumstances.
What do we do with the information we gather?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping
- To analyze the use of the kKidzline.lk website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, to people who have purchased goods from our site as part of our customer care procedures.
To send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers and services or other information for Happiness, Kidzline.lk, and any other companies within the same group of companies and selected third party companies which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided unless you have asked us not to do so when you registered as a user on this site.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
RETURNS / REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY
* kidzline.lk will give its customers the opportunity to refund or return/exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition. Returns should be made within 15 days and in original, undamaged packaging.
* We will only be refunding damaged or faulty goods. We are also unable to offer a refund or exchange for items on sale.
* We will refund the delivery charge when a product is incorrect, faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted.
* We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser’s account as store credits. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
Who we share the information with and your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries and parent company, subsidiaries of the same parent company, or our successor in business unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may release your personal information to our authorised direct marketing agents unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen.
When you provide any information on line, you should look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us
If you are opted into kidzline.lk emails and wish to change your preferences, you can do so by logging into ‘my account’ at anytime.
If you wish to unsubscribe from email communications from Happiness.lk you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email received, or else, amend your preferences when you log into ‘my account.’
For information contact:
Kidzline.lk Customer Care Team
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy please contact:
kidzline.lk Customer Care Team